Rail Atlas EU
Your guidepost for the european rail network.
152 pages, maps throughout in colour, scale 1:2Mio, numerous enlargements, station index, index of railway companies, size 23,5 x 27,5 cm, hardcover
- new edition published May 2013
- 52 maps showing the current european rail network infrastructure in scale 1:2 Mio
- Detailed enlargements of european railway nodes like Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Warschau, Hamburg, Berlin, London,
Bruxels, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Prag, Vienna, Milano, Rome, Athens.
- Differentiation of one and more track railways, gauge, electification
- Additional information about container terminals and marshalling yards
- German language, key available in German and English
Downscaled example of rail map Netherland